1. This website, www.trilokayurveda.com is meant for information only. For treatment, consult your Ayurvedic Physician. The treatment is individualized depending upon various variables.
2. The term "Lifestyle Disorders" (CNCD's) has two words in it. While we have the expertise in dealing with the Disorders, Lifestyle belongs to you. The best results came to those who diligently adapt to the changes required in their Lifestyle. It's the combination of three Aahar (diet), Vihar (lifestyle) and Aushadh (herbal medicines) that gives the optimum results.
3. The information in this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
4. No warranties are given in relation to the medical information and that no liability will accrue to the website owner.
5. The information provided is not intended for self management of any health issue.
6. The information provided is not for endorsement of any medical treatment.
7. Should any reader have any health care related questions, promptly call or consult your physician.
8. Do not use the information in this site to initiate use of any supplement or herbal products.
9. The information provided does not warrant against human/machine error or losses.
10. Trilok Ayurveda disclaims any liability based on information provided in this website.
11. Trilok Ayurveda makes no representation or assumes no liability for accuracy of information available through this website and such is subject to change without any notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained through this website with other sources and review all information regarding medical condition.